The ‘teaser trailer’ is a tried and tested method of increasing engagement with your episodes, by giving the listener an interesting, an intriguing or an entertaining clip, right at the start of the show, before you even get into the intro. This is easy to do in Alitu, and you’ll see how right here.
Lessons in this course:
- What is Alitu & How Does it Help me?
- Setting up Your Music within Alitu: What to Expect
- Creating & Managing Podcast Episodes in Alitu
- How to Upload your Recordings to Alitu: The Podcast Maker
- Adding ID3 tags to your Podcast via the Episode Details Page on Alitu
- How to use the Podcast Episode Builder Page in Alitu
- How to Insert a Teaser Trailer in your Podcast with Alitu: The Podcast Maker
- How to Export a Podcast with Perfect Settings (& publish to your podcast host!)