Once your episode is complete, you can publish the episode directly to your Captivate.fm account. You can decide whether or not you want your episode published as a draft or as a live episode.
Integrate your Alitu Account with your Captivate.fm Account
- On the 'Publish your Episode' screen, click 'Setup Podcast Hosting':
2. Click 'Link to captivate':
3. On the next screen you will need to add your Captivate User ID and your Captivate API Token. You can find both of these keys in your 'My Account' settings in your Captivate account:
4. Scroll down on the 'My Account' page until you see the API Key section:
5. Once you click 'Reveal API key' you will see both your Captivate User ID and API which you should then copy and paste into your Alitu settings:
6. Once you've pasted your Captivate credentials into the Alitu settings, be sure to click 'Login' to complete your integration.
Publish your episode directly to Captivate
7. On your 'Publish Your Episode screen you can now click 'Publish to captivate':
8. Select your show on Captivate and decide whether you want to 'Upload and save as a draft' or 'Upload and publish' your episode. Then click 'Ok Publish!:
That's it. Your episode will be uploaded directly to your Captivate dashboard.
Please let us know if you have any questions by clicking the chat button in the lower right corner of this page. We'll be happy to help.