Once your episode is complete, you can publish the episode directly to your Libsyn account. You can decide whether or not you want your episode published as a draft or as a live episode.
It's simplest if you sign into your Blubrry account in another browser before you begin this setup.
Integrate your Alitu Account with your Libsyn Account
1. On the 'Publish your Episode' screen, click 'Setup Podcast Hosting':
2. Click 'Link to libsyn':
3. Log into Libsyn using the pop-up window:
4. On the net screen, click 'Yes' to accept the connection between Alitu and Libsyn:
Publish your episode directly to Libsyn
5. On your 'Publish Your Episode screen you can now click 'Publish to libsyn'':
6. Select your show on Libsyn and decide whether you want to 'Upload and save as a draft' or 'Upload and publish' your episode. Then click 'Ok Publish!
That's it. Your episode will be uploaded directly to your Libsyn dashboard.
Please let us know if you have any questions by clicking the chat button in the lower right corner of this page. We'll be happy to help.