Once your episode is complete, you can publish the episode directly to your Spreaker account.
It's simplest if you sign into your Spreaker account in another browser before you begin this setup.
Integrate your Alitu Account with your Spreaker Account
1. On the 'Publish your Episode' screen, click 'Setup Podcast Hosting':
2. Click 'Link to spreaker'':
3. Log into your Spreaker account using the pop-up window that appears:
If you're already logged into Spreaker, you will see an authorization window and can just click 'Authorize':
Publish your episode directly to Spreaker
4. On your 'Publish Your Episode screen you can now click 'Publish to spreaker'':
5. Select your show on Spreaker then click 'Ok Publish!:
That's it. Your episode has just been published to your show on Spreaker. You can visit your Spreaker dashboard to make any edits that you'd like to the episode settings.
Please let us know if you have any questions by clicking the chat button in the lower right corner of this page. We'll be happy to help.