Once your episode is complete, you can publish the episode directly to your Buzzsprout account. You can decide whether or not you want your episode published as a draft or as a live episode.
Integrate your Alitu Account with your Buzzsprout Account
1. On the 'Publish your Episode' screen, click 'Setup Podcast Hosting':
2. Click 'Link to buzzsprout'':
3. On the next screen you will need to add your Buzzsprout Podcast ID and your Buzzsprout API Token. You can find both of these keys in your 'My Profile' settings in your Buzzsprout account:
4. Inside Buzzsprout, navigate to My Profile, then click on API to find your Podcast ID and API Token:
5. Once you've added your Buzzsprout credentials, click 'Login':
Publish your episode directly to Buzzsprout
6. On your 'Publish Your Episode screen you can now click 'Publish to buzzsprout'':
7. Add a season number (if appropriate), tags and a summary for your episode. Click HQ, Explicit or Private if they apply and click 'Publish':
That's it. Your episode will be uploaded directly to your Buzzsprout account.
Please let us know if you have any questions by clicking the chat button in the lower right corner of this page. We'll be happy to help.