Once your episode is complete, you can publish the episode directly to your Blubrry account. You can decide whether or not you want your episode published as a draft or as a live episode.
It's simplest if you sign into your Blubrry account in another browser before you begin this setup.
Integrate your Alitu Account with your Blubrry Account
1. On the 'Publish your Episode' screen, click 'Setup Podcast Hosting':
2. Click 'Link to blubrry'':
3. If you haven't already signed in, sign into your Blubrry hosting account using the pop-up window:
If you're already signed into your Blubrry account click 'Authorize' to allow Colin Gray (the Alitu founder) to access your Blubrry account:
Publish your episode directly to Blubrry
4. On your 'Publish Your Episode screen you can now click 'Publish to blubrry'':
5. Select your show on Blubrry and decide whether you want to 'Upload and save as a draft' or 'Upload and publish' your episode. Then click 'Ok Publish!
That's it. Your episode will be uploaded directly to your Blubrry dashboard.
Please let us know if you have any questions by clicking the chat button in the lower right corner of this page. We'll be happy to help.