Note: We recommend keeping recordings under 10 minutes, as browser memory tends to run out much beyond that. But, if you need to record longer, you can by breaking up your files. The easiest way to do that is to go to Your Library and record as many clips as you need, directly in there. Saving and uploading for each one, before starting the next. We're working on a browser backup feature right now, so you don't have to do this in future!
This is where you can start to use Alitu – it can be used to record solo clips using the in-built recorder.
1. In your dashboard click 'Add an Episode':
2. Enter your episode details and click 'Save details':
3. Then, click ‘Add Recording’ on the uploads screen:
4. On the next screen click on 'Record':
5. Type into the box to give your recording a name and then click 'Start' to begin recording:
Note: If you get a pop-up from your browser, be sure to click 'Allow' so that Alitu can use your microphone for the recording:
6. When you're finished recording, click 'Stop':
7. If you're happy with your recording, click 'Save'. If you want to re-record, click 'Try again' to start over:
8. You will now see your new recording in your episode:
If you have any questions at all, just click the chat icon in the lower right corner of this page and we'll be happy to help!