Here's a video showing how to make edits to your uploaded audio files inside the Episode Builder in Alitu.
How to Edit using the Audio Editor
Clicked the Edit button of the file you want to edit.
2. Highlight the section you want to edit out by dragging using your mouse or trackpad
3. Click the ‘Cancel’ button if you want to remove the edit.
4. To listen to the file, click the ▶︎ icon.
5. To change playback speed, choose your preferred speed using the playback speed icon at the bottom right corner of the Audio Editor.
6. To zoom in, zoom out, and zoom reset, click the 3 zoom icons at the bottom right corner of the Audio Editor.
7. Click ‘Save All Edits’ when you’re done editing.
If you have any other questions, just click the chat icon below and we'll be happy to help.