Here's how to make edits to your uploaded audio files inside the Episode Builder in Alitu.
Watch this for a quick overview of the changes we've recently made to the editor:
1. Click the Edit button on the file you want to edit.
2. Highlight the section you want to cut by dragging using your mouse or trackpad. Click ‘Cut’ button to edit out the highlighted part. You can always cancel the edits by clicking the ‘Deselect’ button. Your original file will not be altered.
Use the ‘Preview’ button to playback the edited section.
3. To listen to the clip, click the ▶︎ icon.
4. To split your recording, place the playhead where you want to split and then click the Split button.
Useful when you want to insert music, fx, or adds within an episode
5. To save your edited file directly to the Library, click the ‘Export to library’ icon.
Useful when you want to re-use your edited file on other episodes.
6. To change playback speed, choose your preferred speed using the playback speed icon at the bottom right corner of the Audio Editor.
7. To zoom in, zoom out, and zoom reset, click any of the 3 zoom icons at the left corner of the Audio Editor.
8. To jump to the beginning or end, click the jump icons
9. To go forward or backward 10 seconds, click the skip icons
10. Click ‘Done’ when you've finished editing.
If you have any other questions, just click the chat icon below and we'll be happy to help.