Alitu now generates transcripts for your episodes. We partnered with a third-party transcription software to provide the most accurate transcription.
Here’s how to generate a transcript for your episodes:
1. Go to your episode’s publish page and click ‘Generate transcript’
2. A pop-up window will appear where you need to click ‘Generate’. It can take a few minutes to generate the transcript depending on your episode length.
3. When it’s ready, you’ll see a ‘Download transcript’ button.
4. From the pop-up transcript window, you have options to:
include speaker names (These will show as Speaker A, Speaker B, etc, but you can type in the actual names of the people speaking)
censor swear words
choose which file format to export
5. Click the ‘Download Transcript’ button when you’re done.
Transcription is currently available for these languages:
Important note: Each Alitu account has a fair usage limit of 10 hours of transcription per month. You will see an error message if you try to exceed this number.
Please reach out using the chat box in the lower right corner of this page if you have any feedback or questions.