Once your episode has been published, you can embed an episode-specific audio player on any website you own that accepts HTML code. The process for embedding the player will differ depending on what type of website you have, for example, WordPress or Squarespace, but in each instance, you will copy your HTML embed code from your Alitu dashboard and paste that code into an HTML area on a blog post or page on your website.
How to find your HTML player embed code inside Alitu:
1. Go to your episode’s Publish page
2. Publish your episode with Alitu
3. After the episode has published, return to the Publish page and click the ‘Embed this episode’ button.
4. You can copy the HTML embed code from the pop-up that appears:
5. Now you can paste this code into your own website.
The Alitu embeddable player has a clean and simple design. We’ll look to add more to it based on your feedback, so let us know what you'd like to see there!
Please let us know if you have any questions by using the chat icon in the lower right corner of this screen and we'll be happy to help.