Setting your defaults
1. Click on the gear in the left navigation to access your 'Settings'
2. Then in your Intro & Outro Music, click 'Choose your file' to set your preferred intro and/or outro. Change this file to replace the default intro/outro or ‘Remove’ to remove the default.
3. From the pop-up library, select the audio you want to use as the default and click, 'Make default'.
4. You can repeat this to set the default outro.
5. From now on, every new episode you create will automatically have this intro and/or outro included for you so you just need to add the main episode audio when creating a new episode.
Amending your default
Equally, if you want to change your default intro or outro on an individual episode then you can do this when in episode builder. Press remove>swap>select your music and it will update for that 1 episode.
Adjusting the intro/outro length
We have made it easy for you to adjust and set the exact length of your intro/outro. For example, if you want to shorten it.
Press the "length" button
Either type the length you want or use the -/+ key to make your adjustment
Please reach out using the chat box at the bottom of this page if you have any questions about using Alitu. We're happy to help!