Apple Podcasts Connect is where you will submit and manage your podcast on Apple Podcasts. Here are easy steps to submit to Apple Podcasts.
1. Sign up for an Apple Podcasts Connect account
You’ll need an Apple ID to do this. You can create an Apple ID here if you don’t already have one:
2. Once you have logged in, click Add Show
3. Choose ‘Add a show with an RSS feed’ and click the Next button
4. Paste in your Alitu RSS feed from your Alitu Settings > Podcast Distribution tab
5. Click the Add.
6. Choose your preference under the Content Rights and fill in the Contact Info section
7. Click Save
8. From the left side, choose Availability and select your preferences
9. Go back to Show Information and add your Frequency preference
10. When you’re done, hit Publish
You need to have published an episode in Alitu before you can submit your RSS feed to Apple Podcasts.
It can take a day or more for Apple Podcasts to review your show. You can check your Apple Podcasts Connect dashboard from time to time for the status. Once approved, they’ll provide your Podcast direct link and your show will appear on the Apple Podcasts app.
Please reach out using the chat box at the bottom of this page if you have any questions about using Alitu. We're happy to help!